Agent: Julia Wyatt at Berlin Associates -
TIPPING POINT (In Development) - Lunar Lander Films - Feature Film
A sci-fi thriller about rival female scientists experimenting with the unusual effects of The Northern Lights.
· In development through Filmonomics with BFI Vision Award recipient Jude Goldrei.
SPEAK ITS NAME (in Development) - Feature Film
A young mother living within a remote island community struggles with her child's seizures. The villagers believe her son has been taken by fairies and replaced with a changeling and she must find a way to release him or face exile.
EON (in Development) - Hidden Arts Films - Feature Film
A scientist who develops a serum to extend human life is locked into a battle of vengeance with the extremist who killed his entire family.
PAPARAZZA (2019) - Hidden Art Films - Short
A London portrait photographer falls on hard times and turns to life as a Paparraza to support her family.
PULSAR (2018) - Reel Issues Films - Short
An epic space sci-fi featuring David Gaysi (Interstellar) and Jessie Buckley (Beast).
· Winner of The Pitch at Pinewood.
· Screened at 30+ festivals winning awards for Best Actor, Best Sci-fi, Best VFX, Best Director and Best Short.
STRUCK (2017) - 104 Films - Short
On the sand dunes of her local beach, a female jogger returns to the scene of a crime looking for closure.
· A Magic Hour film by 104 Films, Written by Isely Lynn.
· Selected for Sydney, Edinburgh, Cork and The Small Film Festivals.
MURMUR (2015) - Vita Nova, Lunar Lander Films - Short
A woman escapes at dawn from a commune she has grown to distrust.
· Winner of Directors UK Alexa Challenge, Winner Best Actor at Underwire Festival, Winner of Best Emerging Filmmaker.
· Official selection at 20+ festivals: LSFF, Athena, Reykjavik Lab.
. Released on BFI PLAYER 2019 as part of ‘Disabled Britain on Film’
LIFE ON THE LINE (2014) - Left Eye Blind - Short
Epileptic Kieran awakes from a four-year coma preferring dream life to reality.
· Winner of the EPIC Award.
SHADES OF LIVING (2012) - Finite Films - Short
A young boy tries to help his parents deal with a loss which is slowly breaking down their lives.
UK Film Council Funded with Vision+Media Manchester.
· Winner of Shooting People Film of the Month.
· Official selection at 15+ festivals: Branchage, Sarasota, Citizen Jane.