Agent: Giles Smart at United Agents - email@example.com
MAKE UP (in post production) - iFeatures: BFI, BBC Films, Creative England, Quiddity Films - Feature Film
A psychological thriller about a young woman who is drawn into a mysterious obsession.
PUMEZA: TUNING IN (2016) - Universal Music - Documentary Short
A short doc about South African soprano, Pumeza Matshikiza.
· 'I found it inspiring, pure and true’ GUILLERMO DEL TORO, TWITTER
TRACKS (2014) - Collabor8te, Quiddity Films - Short
A father and son's relationship is challenged on a hunting trip.
· Funded by Rankin Film Productions' Collabor8te scheme
· Winner of 'Best Director' at Underwire Film Festival
· Nominated for the 'Channel 4 Innovative Storytelling Award'
· Special Mention for 'Best Woman Director' at London Short Film Festival
· Premiered at Edinburgh International Film Festival
JAMES (2014) - The Wellcome Trust - Short
The true story of the first boy to be vaccinated, set during the smallpox epidemic of 1796. Shot on 16mm.
· Funded by The Wellcome Trust
· Winner of 'Best Composer' at Underwire Film Festival
PHYSICS (2012) - Film London, Quiddity Films, Tomboy Films - Short
Two kids find the God Particle on the beach and think it might save their rundown town.
· Winner of 'Film London's Best of Boroughs' prize
· BIFA Long-listed, 2012
· Premiered at BFI London Film Festival
BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH (2010) - Working Title Films - Short
An inventive young girl creates a contraption to make herself beautiful.
· Winner of 'Best Personal Narrative' at Amsterdam Film Festival