THE GIRL FROM THE ESTUARY – LA FILLE DE L’ESTUAIRE
Feature film, with BFI and LifetoLive films, producer Ohna Falby. Co-producer Nathalie Algazi (La Voie Lactée, FR). GroupeOuest writer lab, Cross channel Film Lab 2014, Torino film lab FrameWork 2015. Won 2 awards at Torino film lab meetings and pitching event 2015. Won PIDSVIZ 2017 award for most innovative project. With British Film institute, Région Bretagne, Breizh Film Fund.
Feature film, Currently in development with Producer Nathalie Algazi, La Voie Lactée, France. Jerusalem Film Lab 2014. EAVE European Producers Workshop 2014. With the support of CNC and Région PACA development fund.
RHAPSODY IN BLUEBERRY– 2017
Short film. Starring India Hair. Commissioned by Nespresso Talents.
Producer Nathalie Algazi, La Voie Lactée, France. Won Best experimental short at CWFA 2017.
CROCODILE – 2014
Short film. Starring Michael Gould, Lucinda Raikes, Alex MacQueen, Justin Edwards, Oliver Johnstone, Alecky Blythe. Producer Ohna Falby, Lifetolive films. BFI Exec producer Natascha Wharton
• Cannes Critics’ Week 2014 – Winner of the Canal Plus Award
• BIFA nomination for Best British Short 2014
• Winner of the Channel 4 Best Short Film Award Brief Encounters FF 2014
• Guanajuato International Film Festival, Mexico 2014 – Winner of the Signis Prize
AFTER THE RAIN – 2007
Short film. Starring Henri Ian Cusick, Hamish Clark, Eleonor Matsuura.
Film 4, Passion-Pictures, UK Film Council Cinema extreme, Clermont-Ferrand FF and over 20 festivals selections
CITY PARADISE – 2004
Short film. Channel 4, Passion-Pictures, over 50 awards, 200 festivals selections,
• BAFTA - Nomination Best Animation 2005
• Annecy 2005 – Special Jury Award Prix spécial du jury
• Cartoon Forum 2005 - One of five nominated finalists
• Flickerfest (Australia) 2006 - Best Animation
• Clermont Ferrand FF 2006 Competition - Audience Prize
• British Animation Awards 2006 - Best Film (Public Choice)
• Aspen Shorts 2005 - Innovation Award
• LA Film Festival 2005 - Jury Award for Best Animated Short
• BAFTA/Los Angeles short film award 2005
• Ottawa animation festival 2005 –First Prize First professional work
• Uppsala 2005 - Special Jury Prize
• Sitges Film Festival 2005 - Sitges Film Festival 2005
• ResFest 2005 - Special Jury Award for Short Film
• Nashville Film Festival 2006 - First Prize in Animation Category
• Anifest 2006 (Czech Republic) - Best Short Film
• Imagina - Art Direction Award
FISH NEVER SLEEP – 2002
Short film. Written, directed and produced by Gaëlle Denis.
• Cannes Official Competition (Cinéfondation) 2003
• BAFTA Best Short Animation 2003
• Cinanima Espinho Best European Animation 2002
• Hiroshima Animation Festival special jury prize 2003
• Austrian animation festival Trickywomen festival best short Prize
THE NIGHTINGALE AND THE ROSE – 9’ – 2011
A Film-Opera written with music composer Emily Hall. Commissioned by Streetwise Opera and based on Oscar Wilde's fable. Streetwise Opera is made up of amateurs who have experienced homelessness. They are joined by Mara Carlyle (voice), Alice Grant (voice) and Oliver Coates (cello).
50 performances in 2011 in 18 towns including British Film Institute and Royal Festival Hall.
Musical SHOES, Sadler’s Well theatre, 2010.
In collaboration with Tim Hope. Two hours of film projections for Musical SHOES written and composed by Richard Thomas (“Jerry Springer the Opera”) and choreographed by Stephen Mear.