Andrew Mills at Jab Managment
BFI Network x BAFTA Crew 2017
OWEN (In pre - production with Curate Films)
a 90min documentary on the life and tragic death of Wrestling Superstar OWEN HART for theatrical release.
Producer: Madeleine Sanderson
Executive Producer: Lee Magiday
THE SPRINT KING (In development Breakneck Films)
Biopic on the life of champion jockey Dandy Nicholls
Producers: Jo Lewis and Keaton Stone
ECHOALIC (In development Breakneck Films)
Writers: Ben Hogan and Colin Elves
Editor: Kezia Martin
#SUGARWATER (2016) 55mins
Obserational documentary following the first ever Deaf and disabled performance by a theatre company - Graeae Theatre Company at the National Theatre in London.
The film follows rehearsals up to first night of Jack Thorne’s The Solid Life of Sugar Water (Harry Potter and the Cursed Child) and features contributions from Jenny Sealey (Graeae Artistic Director and Director of the Paralympic Opening Ceremony London 2012) Rufus Norris (Artistic Director of the NT) and Sir Peter Blake.
Word Premiere - St Louis Film Festival USA
UK Premiere Glasgow Film Festival
Runner Up American Movie Award
Screened at Genesis Theatre as part of World Disability Day.
WHISPER (2015) Breakneck Films (Short)
A hauntingly beautiful ghost story, where nothing is as it seems.
· Best Actress at the Paris Art and Film Awards.
· Best International Short Film at the Hollywood Reel Independent Film Festival LA.
· Best Cinematography Maverick Movie Awards.
· Best Production Design Sydney Indie Film Festival.
LADY LUCK (2013) Breakneck Films (Short)
Adaptation of DH Lawrence short story ‘The Rocking Horse Winner’.
· The Monaco Int’ FF (‘Best Newcomer –Adam Thomas Wright’)
· Sydney Indie FF (Winner Best Fantasy Film)
· The Granada Afterglow FF (Best Film After Dark)
· WorldFest-Houston (Gold Remi)
· Best Drama (Foreign) International Family Film Festival LA