MIRROR (in development) – with Poz Watson and Louise Palmkvist Hansen – Feature
Modern female psychological drama set in London.
ITILY (In development) – Imagicon – Feature
Romantic comedy set on a double decker bus set in the north of England and Rome.
MAD ENCHANTMENT (in development) – with Sukey Fisher
Drama about life and death through the painting of Monet’s last great works, the Grand Decoration.
LOVE SOMEHOW (2016), featurette
Biographical film about Caitlin Thomas, wife of the famous Welsh poet Dylan Thomas.
· 20 nominations and winner of Best Director (Rive Gauche, Florence),
· Best Actress, Idyllwild and Excellence in Music Idyllwild.
· Certificate of Merit at 5th Delhi International Shorts.
ROADKILLER (2012) short.
Comedy horror short about a guy who likes eating road kill who is lured into a badger and fox cult.
· Top five thrillers at Aesthetica Film Festival.
THE MANIFESTO (In post production) short
Animated opera about the Italian Futurists
MY MATISSE (2010), theatre, played at Edinburgh and the Place Hampstead
One woman play about the women in the artist’s life
THE SAME BOAT/MONICA (2009) theatre, toured.
Two plays about the women in the lives of the poet Dylan Thomas and Philip Larkin.
FAMILY AFFAIRS (2005) Thames.
Director on daily soap about life in London
CASUALTY (2001), BBC
Long running medical drama series
PIG HEART BOY/ONE WHOLE HEART (2000) BBC
110' television film and six part drama serial about a young boy struggling with possible death and an unusual heart transplant.
· Winner of BAFTA & Prix Danube Jury Prize
· Selected for The Chicago International Film Festival
· Nominated for an International Emmy, Royal Television Society Awards, the Broadcast Awards, The Guardian Film Awards and the Race Awareness in the Media Awards 2000.
BRAMWELL (1996) Carlton
Countryside special of the Victorian period medical drama shot on super 16mm.